- The following information concerns the collection of personal data when using our website.
- The term "personal data" refers to all data that can be related to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour. With regard to the other terms, in particular the terms "processing" and "consent", we refer you to the legal data protection definitions.
- As a matter of principle, we only process personal data to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and the content and services we offer.
Personal data will only be processed regularly if you have given us your consent or if processing is permitted by statutory provisions.
- Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, your personal data may be stored if this is provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject.
In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired. The latter shall not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
- If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions on our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes.
Responsible authorityResponsible authority in the sense of § 3.7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz ("BDSG") as well as service provider in the sense of § 13 Telemediengesetz ("TMG") is:
Bergische Kartonagenfabrik Fritz Nießen GmbH & Co. KG
Legally represented by Mr. Dieter Bruch
42551 Velbert / Germany
You can find further details on the responsible office in our legal notice.
Data security management
You can contact our data protection officer at the following address:
Mr. Frank Kressin
42551 Velbert / Germany
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification and deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to data transferability
- Right to object to the processing
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Processing of personal data when using our website for information purposes
If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ("Informational Use"), we only collect the personal data that your web browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to GMT
- Content of the website
- Transferred data volume
- Referring Website
- Web browser
- Operating system
- Language and version of the web browser
The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. This data will not be stored together with other personal data of yours. The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable our website to be displayed on your terminal. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. The storage in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website. Additionally it ensures the security of our information technology systems. This data are not evaluated for marketing purposes.
Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes.
The data above for the provision of our website will be deleted after the respective session has ended. The collection of the above data to the provider of our website and the storage of this data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
Approach / Contact us
If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send us with your e-mail will be stored.
- First name
- E-Mail adress
- Phone number
In addition, we record your IP address and the time of sending. This data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will only be used to answer your questions.
The processing of the above personal data serves solely to process your enquiries.
This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data.
The data will be deleted as soon as we have processed your request.
You can revoke the consent given to us to process your personal data. And if you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare your revocation or objection by sending us an e-mail.
Status: 05th October 2018